What is Animal Communication?
How does it work?
Animal Communication allows us to experience the depth of our animals thoughts, feelings, behaviors, desires, preferences, motivations, and purpose in life.
Animal Communication sessions help animal lovers understand and connect with their animals more deeply – both living and those who have passed on. Sandy has the ability to communicate with animals telepathically to help people see things from the animal’s point of view.
- Understand their perspective
- Find out your animals’ needs, feelings and thoughts about a situation
- Clarify things your animal loves and dislikes
- Understand perspectives between multiple animals
- Uncover insights to puzzling issues
- Discover your animal’s experiences with an illness or injury, old trauma, abuse or fears
- Prepare an animal for transport to the Vet, shows, trips & vacations
- End of Life Care and Hospice Support
- Communicate with animals who have died
- Get Confirmation of your own intuitive knowing
- Receive Tips in improving communication with your animals
- Deepen the bonds between you and the animals you love!
Communication with animals is not much different than communication between humans. Though with Animal Communication, the exchange occurs via images, thoughts, emotions and words that are heard, seen, sensed and felt telepathically rather than with words like you and I speak out loud. Sometimes the conversation is filled with humor. Other times fears, details of daily life, deep insights or heart felt expressions are communicated. Each animal will convey their own personality, preferences, and purpose, just like humans. Some animals have advice and much to say for their people, and others will be rather quiet and stoic. The main difference is that this conversation is telepathic rather than verbal.
The combination of Animal Communication with Energy Healing, Tellington TTouch, and Essential Oils greatly deepens the process of understanding your animal and offers many tools for enhancing the health and well-being with your animal.