We are dedicated to sharing the TTEAM and TTouch philosophy and techniques in order to develop a deeper understanding of animals and ourselves, with others, nature and the environment.
- To honor the role of animals as our teachers
- To bring awareness to the importance of animals in our lives
- To encourage harmony, cooperation and trust between humans and animals and amongst humans
- To recognize the individual learning process of every human and animal
- To respect each animal as an individual
- To teach interspecies communication through the TTouch
- To work with animals using understanding rather than dominance
Here is a short clip with Instructor Robyn Hood introducing some of the basic philosophies behind the Tellington TTouch® Method of interacting and handling all animals, even though this particular clip is specific to horse training.
This was filmed during the 2011 21st Annual Starting Young Horse clinic at the beautiful Bitterroot Ranch in Dubois, WY. At this training participants work in small groups to quietly, safely, and effectively start the ranch bred 4 year old Arabians.
There is not drama or rodeo here, every step is quiet and uneventful and the hardly handled horses gain a huge amount of trust and confidence in their human companions. To find out more please visit: www.ttouch.com
Want to learn TTouch but don’t live close by?
Do you have questions? Not sure if you are doing the circles right, or need help knowing what to do next with your animal?
Try a Skype session using video conferencing and I will coach you through what to do. With live video conferencing I can see what and how you are doing the TTouches and help you so you can help your animal! This is a great way to learn TTouch basics when you can’t travel to see me in person. Contact me to set up a Complimentary Get Acquainted Call so we can access where to start. email@example.com