Program 3: Pet Hospice
The Training in Pet Hospice has 3 Training Classes to help you understand what’s needed with compassionate ways to ease your beloveds end of life care in their senior years, and through their passage.
The senior years and end-of-life time span with dogs, cats and horses is often a challenging time physically and emotionally.
Caring for your animal during this time can be even more difficult when you don’t understand what is happening as everyday function diminishes and when you just don’t know what else to do to support your animal.
Common Challenges during end-of-life care:
…Weakening hind ends
…Dullness, disorientation, depression
…Pacing, panting or clinging behaviors
…Not understanding the end-of-life process
When faced with these challenges many questions, worry and fears arise.
There are so many options to help your animals through this time, help for you to better understand the process, and tools you can easily put into practice.
Don’t let your fear hold you back from learning specific ways to help your beloved animals through this time more gracefully.
In the Pet Hospice Training Program’s three classes, you’ll get the benefits of Sandy’s 25+ years of training and extensive personal experiences in working with end-of-life and hospice care with animals.
Sandy has helped with 20 of her own animals through their end-of-life transitions and hundreds of clients with their animals in their senior years and in end of life care. Each time she gains critical care knowledge, along with a deeper appreciation and understanding of the challenges, and gifts, this time presents.
Let Sandy help you learn new ways to help your animals enhance and ease this precious time. Find out how to make this time more gentle and compassionate for you as the caretaker, and for your beloveds…
…So you can know you have truly done all you can do, to enhance your relationship, and to ease this passage.
The Pet Hospice Training Classes are for you if:
- You have a senior animal, horse, dog, cat – or any species
- You’re experiencing, or anticipating the loss of beloved animals
- You are facing difficult decisions about treatment options with a pet
- You want your heart and your head to match when making difficult decisions
- You want to learn Natural Practices to ease end-of-life and hospice care
- You’ve experienced physical and emotional ups and downs with your senior animals,
and want tools to ease the time, and have something that feels useful to do to help
- You want an even deeper bond together during this time
- You’d like to give your animal the best possible care during their end-of-life
- You’d like to learn more about the end-of-life process with animals
- You have an animal approaching their senior years and want to be better prepared
- You are an animal care professional seeking additional skills in your current practice
How would it change your life, and ease your heart, if you knew what else YOU can do to help your dogs, cats, horses, when facing their end-of-life?
Join internationally recognized Animal Communication and Transformational Healing Coach, Sandy Rakowitz, for this compassionate, insightful, often tender and moving, content packed training to help you and your animals through their end-of-life with more grace and ease.
Whether you are new to Pet Hospice and End-of-Life Care with your pets at home, are whether you are an animal care professional – with or without previous hospice experience, this series on Pet Hospice offers new perspectives and tools for you to put into practice right away.
End of Life Hospice Support for Your Loved Animal:Easing The Transition with Natural Therapies for Your Elder Dog, Cat or Horse
In this class, ‘meet’ special elder animals to gain supportive insights into:
- The myriad of questions that arise during this time
- Emotional roller coaster up and downs
- Decisions regarding terminal care
- Matching your heart and mind with difficult decisions
- Care options and vet suggestions
- Dealing with the judgments of others with your care decisions
- Listening to your heart
- Powerful Natural tools that help make daily life more comfortable
- Empowering Holistic Practices so you don’t feel helpless – but give you ways you CAN help
- Support for side effects of cancer and treatments
- The hard question, “How do I know if it is their time or not?”
- The death and dying process
- You’ll also Hear Messages from Animals who have passed addressed specifically for this class
- And, you’ll get the very popular added bonus of the profoundly Healing Honoring Prayer, specially channeled for this class.
End of Life Hospice Support for Your Loved Animal:
Easing The Transition with Natural Therapies for Your Elder Dog, Cat or Horse
Includes E-Book 36 page Workbook and MP3 Audio delivered to your computer
(1 hr. 17 min.) all this for only $67
(Get tons of support and useful tools for less then a vet visit!)
7 Compassionate and Critical Life Enhancing Steps for You and Your Beloved Dog, Cat, or Horse
This class offers support with the death and dying process, in offering very specific steps, tools and resources to help you take action in making life as comfortable as possible during this stage of life; make changes to care as needed, learn about natural holistic care options for increasing your compassionate, competent, and informed assistance with your beloveds during this precious time.
In Pet Hospice Class 2 You’ll Learn Steps, Tools and Resources to help you with:
- Food, nutrition, supplementation for Elder Animal Care
- Adapting Exercise for changes in rhythms of life
- Support for pain and restricted movement
- Learn ways to help those who are tripping, grumpy, unable to get up on couch, bed, or move around.
- Better understand and learn ways to help those unnerving behaviors that may arise: standing in the corner, yowling for no reason, pacing, whimpering, heightened anxiety, clinging and velcro like behaviors
- Support Common Digestive issues; upset stomachs, throwing up, diarrhea
- Explore Kidney-Bladder issues, incontinence, peeing more often, and what in the world we can do to help this with caring, gentle, effective, natural means.
This class is packed with moving end-of-life stories with information that you can put into practice right away. You’ll get a better understanding of what your animals are saying to you through this end of life process. And, you’ll get empowering Energy Healing Tips along with TTouch, Essential oils and Flower Essence methods for you to enhance the quality of life for you and your animal’s end-of-life time, hospice time
7 Compassionate and Critical Life Enhancing Steps
for You and Your Beloved Dog, Cat, or Horse Includes:
E-Book 57 page Workbook and MP3 Audio (2 hrs. 30 min.) delivered to your computer
(2 hrs. 30 min.) for only $67
You get volumes of useful, practical tools you can put into practice right away – for
a fraction of the cost of a vet visit.
Using Essential Oils with Animals in Hospice Care
This training was recorded Live as a Special In-Service Training for New England Pet Hospice and will help you get the insider’s track on using Essential oils and supportive supplements for Pet Hospice Care.
In this class you will learn:
- The use of Essential Oils with Animals during End-of-Life and Pet Hospice Care
- What Are Essential Oils and How they Function
- Safety factors in using Essential Oils with Animals
- How to use Essential Oils
- Essential Oil Properties
- Methods & Tips for Application
- Case Studies of Hospice Care with Dogs, Cats and Horses who were effectively supported with Essential Oils and Tellington TTouch
- Uses of Essential Oils with Lymphoma in a Dog in collaboration with a Vet
- Uses of Essential oils with a Brain Tumor and Old Age in a Cat, while collaborating with a Vet
- Signs and Signals of pain and discomfort – and what to do
- Key Oils & Supplements for Supporting Quality of Life during EOL
- Natural Leading Edge Care Options
- How to get started using Essential Oils with your animals
Using Essential Oils with Animals in Hospice Care Includes:
E-Book 27 page Workbook and MP3 Audio (1 hr. 9 min.), delivered to your computer
For $67, you get practical information on learning to use multiple essential oils and supplements to support you and your animals in your journey.
Purchase All Pet Hospice Training Classes 1, 2, 3 together:
Each of the Three Pet Hospice Trainings Can be purchased and used independently. However, ALL THREE Trainings are recommended to be used together if you want to get started with the most accelerated help to
get going now with big savings. Only $97
You Save $104 Because you get 3 training classes for the price of 2! BEST VALUE!!!
Additional Training Programs
Animal Energy Systems & Anatomy
Complete Training Series – Purchase all Three Training Programs together for BIG SAVINGS to gain a Comprehensive approach to learning animal communication, energy healing and pet hospice.
What People are Saying about the Pet Hospice Trainings….
“Thank you for sharing such deep, personal experiences. You are amazing. ..I want you to know that your class was much more than that. I feel like it was a healing, for me. The honor prayer is amazing, life changing. Thank you for a beautiful gift of healing, I sure didn’t expect that. Thank you, thank you, thank you!”
“Thank you for your generosity in offering the the Pet Hospice Class and sharing your personal stories with us. I found it very helpful to hear your experiences and those of fellow listeners on the call. I think it takes an extraordinary person to be in the hospice care field as well as pet hospice. Being with another, patiently and gracefully thru their process of end of life care and dying is amazing and beautiful and also really challenging for me. Thanks for shedding some light on the process and bringing up some great points.” April A Whiston
“Thank you, Sandy…I listened to the very end…I so appreciate your authenticity, your gentle, loving demeanor and point of view…thank you!”
Lori Spagna, Animal Communicator
“Thank you so very much for the beautiful class and for sharing of yourself again. Thank you for offering us your Honoring Prayer.” LaNell
“This class helped me see this process in a more positive light. I really want to thank you for what you are doing because it is so incredibly hard personally and culturally. I really, really thank you, this is so critical and weighty. I loved your message from Grace. It was so beautiful. It is a wonderful reminder to take the time to live through the process.”
“Thank you for this class, the timing is so right for me.”
“Thanks so much for addressing this very important issue that so often gets swept under the rug. It is very comforting to know ahead of time that there are things we can do to make this a better transition for our loved animals. Although my dog is young, I am so glad to have this information for the future. It also reminded me to spend more personal time with my parents who are in their 90’s!
The sharing in Q & A helped me to release some of the feelings of grief for our other sweet dog who we had euthanized last year. I had wanted to spend more time after he passed and still feel that I missed out, but am glad to know about waiting a while for burial in the future. It’s also a good lesson for me in remembering in to follow my intuition because I had not wanted to bury him right away as we did.
I am glad you suggested having our animals in the room. I think it probably helped to have him hear your voice. At one point during the talk, our dog looked around him with wide eyes, as if he was looking at something around him I could not see, and then he got up and went to his favorite spot on the rug. I thought about what I had heard from you before about animals seeing beings that people can’t see, and wondered if that is what had happened. Thanks again for your sharing.”
“Thanks so much for the prayer– as usual you did an amazing job with it and it is so beautifully presented—-I am incredibly blessed to have you in my life!!! Much love to you”
“I just finished listening to the Pet Hospice Class 1- wow! I feel like your dog Liza you spoke of in the class – I really really don’t want to talk about any of this, or even think about it, but I know I have to for Charlotte’s sake. Also, Bear has been chiming in, saying “You should educate yourself on this as much as possible – for Charlotte, yes, and for other animals who may cross your path and for yourself….because, don’t forget, you’ll experience passing yourself someday.” Kind of unnerving to hear, but Bear does get right to the point, as always – and he’s right, of course.
I’m sure it wasn’t easy for you to share those stories, but they had a profound impact. Thank you!”
“What a wonderful class last night (Pet Hospice Class 2) – very touching and inspiring. I learned so much and also felt such relief that we seem to be on the right track with Charlotte in her golden years.
Thank you for talking about Bear’s story! He loved how you described his life, especially when you talked about his strength of spirit – that he never gave up. A sense of contentment fell across him when you said that. He says that’s what he wants people to remember about him more than anything.
Thank you – and Haley, Ibis, Zoey, Scarlett, Liza, Sunny, Grace, Pasha and Jetta – for all the work you have all been doing on these courses. They are an immense help and source of support!”
Trained in both Hospice with people and animals, Sandy has personal experience
in end of life care with close to 20 of her own horses, dogs and cats in addition to assisting many human clients through this time of life as well. Using this depth of training and personal experiences, she has helped hundreds of clients through geriatric, end of life, hospice care and beyond, to benefit the quality of their lives, while easing their transitions, and helping them through the loss of their beloveds.
Sandy Rakowitz, Animal Communication and Transformational Healing Coach guides and trains animal lovers and animal care professionals to develop their natural intuitive and psychic abilities, understand their animals viewpoints, learn holistic wellness methods and awaken their life purpose.