Living Your Best Life
“Animal Communication” Certification Requirements for becoming an Animal Communicator in Training:
Completing your certification feels amazing! You’ll feel confident, inspired and proud of your accomplishment when you complete this final step.
The training classes and lessons referred to are the Home-Study ‘curriculum’ portion of the program.
If you have any questions please let me know and we’ll be happy to help. Sandy@OneHeartHealingCenter.com
Here’s how to prepare to get certified during your Animal Communication program:
- Watch and listen to each of the training lessons (curriculum) 1-8. With each module, and practice each of the exercises.
- Write Questions & Answers: For each of the Classes, Curriculum lessons 1-8 in the home study program, write one question with their corresponding answers, demonstrating a point or topic that has been significant for you in this lesson.
- Document Questions & Answers: Please document your8 Questions as you go along with their corresponding answers in the Class Questions & Answers Form. This is a document in both Word and PDF that you download and then submit via email to Sandy. You only need to submit one of these in either Word or PDF. This document demonstrates your understanding and skills for certification. Click below for Class Questions & Answers Form in Word or PDF
- Deliver 10 practice animal communication sessions using ANY combination of the 8 modules & exercises. Your sessions can be with either someone in the program or outside of the program. These sessions can be unpaid, or if you are a current professional in some aspect of animal care – these can be paid sessions.
- Document Practice Sessions: Please document your practice animal communication sessions in the Practice Session Call Log. This is a document in both Word and PDF that you download and then submit via email to Sandy. You only need to submit one of these in either Word or PDF. This document demonstrates your Practice Sessions and gives a log for certification. Click below for either Word or PDF of Practice Session Call Log
- Document a Review of Practice Sessions: Please complete the Practice Session Review Form for each session you deliver. (This review form is not a requirement for certification, but is an awesome way for you to rapidly empower and enhance your animal communication skills.) Click below for either Word or PDF version of Session Review Form.
- Get two paying clients. This is in addition to your 10 practice sessions. Delivering any portion or any exercise from any of the 8 curriculum modules qualifies as a session with your paying client. Paying clients cannot be a member of this program.
- Document Paying Clients: Please complete the Paying Clients Form.
This is a document in both Word and PDF that you download and then submit via email to Sandy. You only need to submit one of these in either Word or PDF. This document demonstrates your Practice Sessions and gives a log for certification. Click below for either the Word or PDF version of the Paying Clients Form.
IMPORTANT: In an effort to make the collection of documentation easier along your journey, we ask that you hold on to your documents and submit them all at once at the completion of your program. Email documents to Sandy@OneHeartHealingCenter.com
- Complete all the steps and forms, and submit these 3 forms to email@example.com for review. It is recommended that you submit these within 1 month after the completion of your program.
(1) Questions & Answers Form
(2) Practice Session Call Log
(3) Paying Clients Form
** These Certification requirements are to become an Animal Communicator in Training.
** These steps are a pre-requisite for advancement to becoming an Animal Communicator Professional Level 1. For those interested in the Professional Level Certification, please contact Sandy.
© Sandy Rakowitz 2019. One Heart Healing Center. All Rights Reserved.
Live Your Best Life ‘Animal Communication’ Mentoring & Certification Program
www.OneHeartHealingCenter.com / 434-996-3595 / Sandy@OneHeartHealingCenter.com